We don't want the current situation to stop us from hosting the program this season. The FL CPH team is following the development in Denmark and the Danish guidelines closely, and will take necessary precautions.
In Copenhagen, we will:
- Follow local guidelines and regulations regarding number of participants - Have disinfection available on the location
- Spaces in the location will take social distancing into account - seats will be one meter apart
- We encourage our participants to think about hygiene and wash their hands, use disinfectant and stay home in case of having any common cold symptoms
- Keep ongoing conversation to give friendly reminders
- In Future Leaders, we love hugs - but let's save them for now.
- Take necessary precautions around serving food and beverage during the gatherings
- Disinfect and clean open surfaces, doors, and door handles regularly
- Have signs in place at the location site
- Adhere to the maximum amount of people for indoor gatherings